Lose yourself in the Medieval Quarter of Vitoria-Gasteiz, declared a Monumental Site. Its medieval layout remains intact and walking around it means tracing the history of the city, discovering the ancient wall, civilian buildings, palaces, tower houses and temples that are home to Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and Neoclassical art.
- Duration of the tour: 1 hour 30 mins.
- Price: €5,20/person. Children under 12 free of charge (booking ticket).
- Languages: English. Other languages available: Spanish, French and Basque.
- Meeting point: Visitor Centre. Plaza de España, 1.
- Accessibility: enquire at the Tourist Office.
General conditions of service
- Guided tours that do not reach a minimum number of entries may be suspended 48 hours in advance.
- No changes or refunds will be allowed.
- The cancellation of the visit shall be the only admissible cause for the refund of the relevant amount.